Active City Network
Active City Network
The City of London Corporation's Active City Network works with its members to shape campaigns, transport strategies and infrastructure changes in the Square Mile.
The aim of the Active City Network is to establish a communication channel to both talk to, and get feedback from, business partners and members about initiatives planned in the City of London to support safer commuting.
Through the Network we can provide news, training and exclusive services to encourage people to enjoy a safer, more active journeys.
More people walking and cycling more often has many benefits around improved fitness & health, air quality, sustainability and productivity.
Benefits for individual members?
As a member you can benefit from the following services:
- Invitations to networking events, workshops and engagement opportunities
- Updates on local offers and industry news
- Invitations to Lunchtime/evening walks and rides
- Notifications on Dr bikes happening in the Square Mile
The Active City Network hosts free events to engage with the Square Mile community. You can network with your peers, learn from influential speakers and find out more about initiatives to support health and wellbeing, sustainability and safer active travel.
Become a Active City Network member now.
The Active City Network continues to encourage Active City Network Partners to share best practice and inspire each other. Establish your business as a leader, share your experiences and help other businesses adopt best practice for a safer, healthier, more sustainable City of London.
Partners located in the City of London (Square Mile) can benefit from the following free business services*
- Bespoke events, workshops and networking opportunities
- Bespoke business road shows and workshops at your business
- Advice on safer freight consolidation and responsible procurement
- Advice and support on hosting a Lunchtime Street
- Bespoke safer cycling events, with Dr bike checks & cycle skills training
- Bespoke City of London Police engagement events and Cycle Security Marking
*subject to demand.